Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Davis milestone at 17 mths

As of today 4th Nov, Davis at 18 mths-to-be can read/gesture the following.

Say the words out when I write them on the board or when I show him picture cards.

Arms up (Raise his arms)
Ball
Bee
Bug
Blue
Baby
Cat
Clap (Clap when he sees the word)
Dog
Mouth (Point to his mouth when he sees the word)
No
Yes
Zip
Banana (Says the word when I show him picture card)
Apple (Says the word when I show him picture card)




Say out the word when I handsign or point the object to him

Apple as Ple
Banana as Bana
Ball
Bee
Bird
Blue
Book
Cat
Dog
Eat
Fish
Milkshake
No
Turtle
Yes
ZhuZhu (His toy hamster)



Point or handsign to me when I say

Apple
All done
Arms Up
Arms Down
Ball
Book
Baby
Bath
Blanket
Car
Clap
Cow
Davis
Dog
Diaper
Eat
Elephant
Ear
Eye
Fingers
Giraffe
Go
Grass
Hat
Hair
Head
Juice
Lion
Milk
More
Mouth
Please
Rain
Sand
Shoes
Thank You
Tongue
Teeth
Tree
Water


All by his own as and when he wants.

Dog
Mama
Milkshake
Nainai (just heard him saying this morning)
Papa



Tries to open door with keys
Only look at the fish when we say cannot touch the tank
Climbs up chairs and bed
Runs
Able to walk backwards
Wanting to feed himself
Bully Milkshake
Says baobao when he wants to be carried
Share his food with me when I say share
Kicks ball
Enjoys watching his programmes on TV
Allow nainai to read books to him
Hate to walk when he goes out
Climb onto Thomas the train and Barney car at Northpoint basement without help
Recognize the route from musical cars to the pet shop and walk by himself to see animals

No comments: