Friday, August 21, 2009

It's coming to an end.. and a new beginning for me..

2 years 9 months of my "taitai" life is pretty much coming to an end.. I really ought to be thinking of what I want to do in my life which I seriously had already thought of years ago.. What is my purpose on earth? What is the plan that God has for me? I kept asking myself this question and I get no answer.. I have ambition but no direction and many a times I kept pulling myself back and starting to doubt on the decisions that I made for myself in the past.. I walk, I fumble, I wonder if I'll ever move forward.. Maybe I did? At a snail pace.. As I celebrated my 27th birthday 2 weeks ago, I can't help but having mixed feeling about what's going to happen in the near future.. For myself, my family....

Some flashback ideas..

a) Take a course in cosmetology, learn the essential skills of facial, massage, usage of essential oils etc.. Apply for a job and hopefully I can advance myself further.
Ultimate goal..
1. Becoming a trainer in a renowned company.
2. Save enough money to open my own salon.


b) Join an airline as a cabin crew.. Save as much money as I could and retire early..
Note to self, make sure to check for reviews on the airlines.. How safe they are, bitchiness of the crews etc...


c) Be a full time housewife.. ??? Possible????


d) Take a diploma in baking so that I can work from home...


I had to stop procrastinating right now!!!!!!!

reason 1.. I'm 27 already.
reason 2.. I'm lacking of almost 3 years of working experience.
reason 3.. I have a son to feed and a house to upkeep
reason 4.. I have to start saving for my parents for their old age

The reality is starting to kick already.. ;(


So right now, I need to stop weighing the Pros and Cons of everything I planned to do.. Because at the end of the day I'll still be standing at square one.. Not sure of which step to take..

I need to know my strength and my weaknesses so that I don't make the wrong decision again.. Not anymore

My strength..
-I'm more of a creative person but due to the years of not making the full potential of it.. They're decaying and I'm losing them over time..
-I'm a people person and am very chatty if I find the right company.
-Get satisfaction from praise and acknowledgement which will drive me to work harder..
-I can work for long hours on things I enjoy doing.
-Strive for the best on things that I do.
-Like to move around.


My weakness..
-Hate to work in front of a desk.
-No confidence on things that I'm unfamiliar with.
-Bad at boot licking.
-Dislike replying to emails and doing follow-up, so HR, executive jobs is a big no-no
-Start to feel uneasy around people I can't get along with.

I want a career and not a job.

Right now I'm still waiting for an answer from my sister.. I can't disclose to you what is my plan for now cause I hate it when I have to change my decision again after announcing it.. I have to 100% sure before I say anything.. My style!! =) Hope it'll be good..

No comments: