Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Recent updates

I know I haven't update for 1 month now.. Nothing exciting happen recently and I haven't got any fresh ideas to share with my readers or note it down myself.. But I do have an exciting news now.. I'M RETURNING TO SINGAPORE.. For good already.. =DDD

Our 95 cartons of various sizes came 2 weeks ago and now my whole house looks more like a warehouse than any other thing.. This last month, we're really busy buying more stuff to bring back home.. We bought a cute Disney Pixar CARS bed frame for Davis.. Got him a Toy Story table set too but I'm going to bring it back for a refund.. Cause the surface of the table was padded with soft foam.. -_-!!! But I really do like the chair though.. Oh well..

Blasted a big hole in dear's pocket as I suddenly turned on my frenzy shopping spree mode.. Bought a whole set of pots and pans and a matching set of knives and scissor from (Hey"yall, Paula Deen catch phase), her series of kitchenware.. Cookies sheet and baking tins that comes in set of 3.. An angel cake mould, cutlery sets, lots of baking stuff and new bowls and plates.. I'm feeling like a soon-to-be-a-great-chef that's in the making..

Packing packing.. So much things to be packed.. Hey dear, Jiayou hor!!! Kekekeeee... Love love k.. *sweet smile*

No comments: