Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a glimpse of hope (chapter 2)

These are the products that I'm going to use for our mini home treatment..
This is the pair of hands that has worked very hard for our family.. Due the harsh weather in Arizona, Daddy Kwong pair of hand looks really dry and rough.. For now, I'm going to 'perform' my mini home treatment on him.. Hope he can enjoy the process..
Step 1: Wash hand with hand soap and towel dry.
Step 2: Exfoliate hand with Clarins Skin smoothing body scrub to remove the dead skin cell,
Step 3: Wash hand with lukewarm water and towel dry
Step 4: Apply a generous amount of Clarins eye mask and use the cling wrap to wrap the hand
Step 5: Wait for 10 min then remove wrap, wash hand and towel dry
Step 6: Apply Crabtree and Evelyn Hand therapy.
Taadaa.. take a look at this pair of well moisturized hand. Even after the 1st treatment, Daddy Kwong hands is visibly more supple and healthy looking!! My mini home treatment is suitable for all skin type, all age group.. Recommanded twice a week for maximum results.. ;)
*I'm using the eye mask as I have a big tube

No comments: