Sunday, November 2, 2008

more new updates of baby kwong!!

took this pict secretly.. my big sweetheart and my little sweetheart.. daddy is so scare that he might crush Davis that he's leaving such a big space in between them.. my brown sugar and honey.. what a loving picture.. daddy kwong feeding baby kwong.. how i love the both of them... and where's mama kwong?? i'm the photographer of this pict.. my little bundle of joy is crying!! wah wah wahhh... baby hush hush.. mommy love love..This is my son Davis Kwong Yu Le.. pic is taken right after birth.. Anyone wants a hot and fresh baby?? the way that they wrap him up is call swadelling.. being wrap up like an ah pu nei nei.. its suppose to keep them warm and makes them feel secured.. i shall not post any pict of myself after the delivery.. haha coz i'm too busy digging into my supper.. haven't had any food for at least 16hr.. i'm so not used to blogging on blogspot that i almost wanted to give it up.. but then after seeing that so many of my new friends (i'll touch on them in awhile) are also blogging, it really inspired me to resume my blogging business.. so here's the continuation of my baby story...

No comments: