Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm in a festive mood!!

This is going to be our last winter in States and I've decided to add a Xmas tree at home to create some atmosphere.. So off we go to the Walmart to shop for a Xmas tree.. The Xmas section is located at the end of the store and we got ourselves a 6 feet tall Xmas tree for USD$20, pretty decent ya.. We then began hunting for the Xmas ornaments and laces on the following days and today we've finally finished decorating our tree and I'm so proud of it.. I hope the Xmas this year would be a special one as it is also our 1st time celebrating Xmas in the local church.. I'm getting so excited....
we've added a Xmas wreath!! to make the wreath look better, we've decided to put some laces and cotton on it... there's a promotion goin on at Michaels and all the wreath are at a 50% discount!! wooohhoo.. I wanted to hang the wreath outside as this is what people usually do, but daddy say that it might be stolen so we had to hang it indoor.. oh well.. at least we can enjoy looking at it ourselves..

No comments: