Friday, April 24, 2009

ZZzzz.. I wish for a good sleep

I have a sleeping disorder!! I'm having insomnia now.. It's 5 min to 6 in the morning and here I am blogging.. Seriously I don't like this at all. iIIII envy my husband who can doze off almost immediately, the moment his head touches the pillow. I, on the other hand doesn't possess any of this quality at all..

Sheena commented that I am beginning to look like her.. Both of us are developing panda eyes. Who am I to blame? Davis just fell asleep at 5am. We had this change in our sleeping pattern that I like it in one way but detest it to bitsssss on another..


We (Davis and I) now will usually only turn into bed after 4a.m. Sleeps till probably anything from 2p.m to 4.30p.m, then the day went on till about 8p.m, Davis has his nap for maybe 2hr+/-. Continued to 4a.m.. So that's our usual routine for now.

I don't like the idea of waking up in the morning even if I turned in early the night before.. Simply put it this way, I'm a night-owl. After living together with Eric for so many years. I'll picked up this habit of his.. And now we are spreading this "virus" to our 11 months old son. OMGOSH!!!

I hate bugs!!!!!!!! I wish to live in a bug free zone but unfortunately this wish of mine is far beyond reach. Summer is around the corner and these little pests are bugging me like a plague.. Why didn't they just die during the winter? I'm sorry God. I didn't mean to curse them but why did you create them when they serve no purpose other than to irritate people??

I just walked out of my house towards my car which is probably 10 steps away and on my pants, I see little flying bugs sticking on it.. I swear never to open my windows to prevent them from entering but there's no point in doing so.. They're so tiny. Which make it easy for them to crawl into my house through any little opening.




These little buggers invaded my fluorescent lamp..

I have a new best friend and her name is Shieldtox Insecticide.. All I need from her is a few sprays and its goodbye bugs and spider.. My hair is standing as though they are preparing to do the hero salute.. And until now which is almost 30min later.. They're still at that same position..

I'm going to ask the pest control guy to come in next Monday and I'll be sure to stay at home for them.. Requested their service a couple of time but a hateful thing is they always come when I'm not around. What a bother..

For now I only want to fall asleep. In the first place, panda eyes are never welcome at all.

No comments: