Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shopping day at Chandler

We went shopping at Chandler today. I told hunny that I need new clothes for our trip in May and today is a Saturday so we've decided to hit the mall. Prior to that we visited our usual restaurant Da Vang to have our very late lunch. While driving along I-10, I thought we were going to Arizona Mills, but hunny drove past the exit at baseline and told me that we were going to Chandler instead. Of course I know the reason. They have Abercrombie and Fitch in Chandler! But actually I wasn't keen at all. Because although I can accept their style, their prices is way to much for me to accept. Even clearance items. But for hunny, AF is one of his favourites.



His catch of the day.


$50 each, I want to faint le.



Our mindset is to go straight to the end of the store for that is where the clearance items are. These Chinese collar cotton shirt are now at $19.99 each. So hunny manage to get 2 of them at $42.88 in total. That I can accept..



Now it's my turn.


I was a tad disappointed when I saw Forever 21 has turned into a bicycle store.. But as we walked a bit further, I saw this huge XXI store that sells female apparels. When I finally made my purchases at the cashier, I realise the plastic bags that they use were of the same design from Forever 21. That was when I realise I was right inside Forever 21.. I couldn't read the word XXI and thought it means 101. Silly me..


my scalloped skirt


little vest


and lastly some accessories from ALDO.
.
.
I'm very stupid. I saw the sticker that was pasted on the price tag of the clips. It says 2 for 1.. Immediately my mind was registered with the meaning of any 2 for $1. Happily made my pick and asked hunny for cash. He gave me a $10 (thank God), and when the cashier ask for $9++, I was shocked. I even asked the girl politely if they were 2 for 1. Luckily I said 2 for 1 and not 2 for $1.. It suddenly daunted on me that it was a buy 1 get 1 free offer.. Still I have to pay for one of them whichever is more costly.. So embarrassed.. Next time I have to open my eyes wider. $9++ is still a bargain while $1 would be a steal!

No comments: