Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogging is good for you.

Tonight is one of the many countless sleepless night for me yet again. With Eric and Davis fast asleep, Milkshake nowhere within my sight and most importantly my neighbours who decided not to party, I am enjoying the solitary, serene and silent time where I can write my blog..

Few years back, when blogging is still not as popular, I actually abhor the idea of typing personal thoughts and happenings in a web page where people could read and knew every little secrets of yours. It actually makes me feel vulnerable and naked, but how shallow I am.. I should have started blogging right in the beginning when I knew what a blog is all about.. I would have recorded things that happened to me, important or not, and not lost them with the loss of time..

I don't understand why would people want to pen them down in a public space where anyone could have read and know you, when on the other hand, you don't even knew who your readers are.. I even reprimanded one of my friend for doing so, because her ex would knew her thoughts and take advantage of her..

I should have, should have written down things like, Eric proposed today, with a ring and a bouquet of roses.. My wedding gown was amazing... The food was absolutely delicious, we exchanged a 10 pax food tasting dinner for something else.. Baby kicked me this morning and it feels like bubbles bursting in my tummy.. I did not.. I am regreting it because I've missed out so many important things and thoughts that I could have noted.. What a waste..

If I could turn back time, I would have gladly trade my vulnerability for a lifetime of memories that I can never retrieved..

2 comments:

shirley said...

dear...don think that way...everyone have their 'regrets' in life... think of it that u ever went through all these is enough le... u don hv to pen down to rememeber impt details or cherishable moments rite
^.^

The pretty mom said...

I would still love to have it all written down. At least I have something to show Davis when he grows up. =), its a case of personal preference.. But then again, I'm happy that I have experience it.. =)