Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pink like JC, Juicy and sweet

We went shopping again, AGAIN! Oh dear, spending money agAIN.. And today is a Wednesday, a working day for most people.. If everything went as planned, we were all suppose to be enjoying our week at Disneyworld, Orlando. Due to the swine flu that came at such a so wrong timing, we cancelled our trip just hours before we depart Arizona.. So now our 1 week Disney getaway has turned into a one week shopping cum resting vacation.


We hit the mall.. And today we drove down to Scottsdale which is a high class shopping centre that is comparable to our Paragon in Singapore.. This is the day which I finally bought my 1st JUICY COUTURE (pronounce as coo-tour) handbag.. I'm not acting smart trying to teach you pronunciation. Just in case you get the wrong impression. But anyway what ever you think of me is out of my control, so whatever..
If I ever had to go back to my secondary school days, I would be very contented to just own a Juicy paperbag, take a look!!

Paperbag already look so chio..


Side view of the paperbag.

Take a peek inside.

Zoom in for you to see what's written on it.


And Tadah! My black velvet handbag from the suddenly gone famous brand, JuicY!!

Back view of the bag..


And the price tag that went with it?
.
.
.
.
.
.


Take 25% off from the already reduced price and we've got $56.66, printed on pink paper..

So the next time when you want to buy a bag, you

cause I think they're worth every penny of it.. Items from the discounted shelves that is..

No comments: