Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When it's dead meaning it's dead.. (from sheena to her hello kitty keychain)

I'm still waiting for my camera, cause my old one went dead on me. But even now dead, it had served me well for the past 5 years.. Only at 7.2 mp and not from some renowned brand like Canon or Nikon.. My Casio Exilim which we bought for our trip to Australia did not fail me and in many a time, I was able to capture pretty nice shots.. I really regret spending over $40 blinging it when I went back to Singapore.. Good blings are expensive!!!! I can only afford to buy 2 different variety of blings and the result of course is terrible!! It's all because of Xiaxue la.. If she never bling her gadget so nicely, I would have never dare to bling mine.. And the Arab Street that she mention in her episode of her Guide to Life, the prices of the blings are so ridiculously priced, I bet they gave her free blings to advertise for them.. One look at her extensive range of blings tell you not to meddle with your gadget unless you have a collection that is comparable to her.. If not STAY AWAY!! Btw I'm not anti-Xiaxue, I'm only upset that I've bling my camera which I shouldn't have.
I SHALL NEVER BLING MY EXPENSIVE GADGET EVER AGAIN.. My dear old camera I let u down..

I have so many pictures that I wanted to capture and show you guys but I'm still waiting for my new semipro Canon G10.. Some camwhoring photos that I wanted to take but impossible now cause I can never manage to take pictures with Eric's Canon Rebel XTi using only 1 hand.... And also I want to video down my smartie boy who can now tour around the house without any help.. My son can WALK without support 1 month ago!! it was probably about 10 steps initially then 20 on the 2nd week and now he's so good at it, he can even stand from a seated position without holding on to anything and he made me so proud..

2 days ago, I was feeding him cereal and after he's finished, I showed him the empty bowl and then do the handsign for All Done.. He sign back to me!! wow.. I couldn't believe my eyes.. I guess he's abit slow in responding to people cause he doesn't focus very much on us.. When he responded I was elated!!! So now I'm trying to reinforced the idea of signing by doing it regularly.. Sometime when he doesn't respond of course I was abit sad but however I know I should keep on doing it.. Keep it up MoM..

My little man was enjoying the water in this summer heat.. Splish splash.. Too bad, I can only tell you what happened and not show you what happened.. I like having pictures in my post.. My G10, I miss you, please come to mama ASAP.. =DD

No comments: