Saturday, December 20, 2008

Xmas hunting!

I'm a little furious when I'm typing this right now.. This entry was already written yesterday and a moment ago, while I was trying to continue with it, in a snap of the finger, my whole entry was gone.. Wa kao.. Nevermind I merely lost some photos which could be easily retrieved back. Just hate little cock up like these.. Anyway these are the pictures Yian Yian took yesterday..

A brief introduction of what we did.. After the church service, Yian Yian and some others decided to go scouting the neighbourhood to see some Christmas lighting.. So we tagged along lor..
The 1st house.. I found the Xmas tree quite attractive and went peeking through the glass window to have a closer look, and make a guess? The owner was looking back at me!! Haha.. in a good way though.. It's so cool to have nice neighbours around the block..
Location: somewhere at Holly road
The 2nd house.. This was like the coolest house that we went last night.. The owner was apparently very famous for his Christmas decoration as I saw a newspaper articles of him that he had proudly frame and hang on the wall.. He himself was dressed in an elf outfit, greeting strangers as they walk in and out of his house.. It's not just one or two strangers. I reckoned there's like 30 people.. Inside out..
Interior of the 2nd house.. The picture doesn't do justice to the effort that the owner had put into.. If heart and soul could be seen, I would say yes, I saw them in his work. And that's not all.. this is only one of the room and there's plenty more..
Despite the little hiccups that I had while continuing this entry, I, being the kindhearted and well natured person as I always have been, decided to share with you the whereabouts of this 2nd house!!. FREE ADMISSION ok.
The 3rd house.. The decoration was superb as it was well organised and also it attracted alot of people!! Sound effect was great too.. Kudos to the house owners.. Location: 53 Ave, Barbara road.


Thats about all for now.. So long my readers..

No comments: