Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas eve and Xmas day!!


A special thanks to Linda and Milcent for giving me face to attend the church service on Christmas eve.. Hope you all had enjoyed the service.. After the service, we proceeded to King eggroll for our early dinner as most of us were really starve to the max.. Eric and I then went to our host house to help her with the Xmas dinner preparation..

Cute gift from the aunts at the church nursery..

For those of you, whoever you are, that thinks that nobody would come church with us.. You're totally wrong!!!

We have Eric, myself, Kelvin Ang, Jerin, Yian Yian another Eric, Darren, Milcent, Linda and little Davis..


We are 10 man strong!! O.K heeeeee..

I get the honour to carve the turkey!! The drum look so delicious.. ;P

We prepared 2 presents for gift exchange..
I gave a bath and body works set to the Chinese teacher and she gave me a bath and body work set!!



Eric gave a reed diffuser from the christian bookstore to Kelvin Ang and he back got a reed diffuser from ULTA!!!!


wahahaahahaaaa.. talk about coincidence..


Our presents from the hosts!! Kelvin Yeo and Jessica
I'm leaving a space here because we left our presents that Jessica and Kelvin Yeo got for us behind at their house.. I'll update it when i got them back.. =P So sorry.. In a rush yesterday.. My left behind items are.. presents from them, herbs and potatoes sitting in their fridge and leftover soup still in the pot..

the reed diffuser hard at work!! making my bathroom smelling nice 24/7


Ahbachang (my jap sound-alike nick for Davis) with his present from Daddy..


my 1st Xmas present..

a keepsake box for me to collect Davis little stuffs!! but eventually I'm going to give it to Davis when he grows up.. Ehh my Xmas present?? Mine????

my 2nd Xmas present..

yeah this one looks like its more for me! hmm, I wonder what this is??




.










.










.










.










.










.










.










.










.

Oh yeah.. it's mine, it's mine.. I need to clarify that I'm not a materialistic wife. Although I admitted that 2 weeks ago, I ask him if I would be getting a present this year.. But this is not what I requested.. In fact I didn't specifically told him to buy me anything.. But Daddy sure knows how to make his little wife happy!! Now I'm jumping around the room like a kangaroo..

But why what?

I'm ignorant about the reason for the name of my monogram koala.. Why huh? Mr Louis Vuitton or Mr designer?? aiya who cares... I'm over the moon now!! tralalalaaa...

I've got a pleasant surprise this evening when I open my door.. Found this little shower set on my door all neatly wrapped up.. The wrapper was somewhat cold and wet to the touch as it had been raining.. Couldn't find any card or name on it.. I wonder who is it from.. Friends? unlikely to left it on my doorstep.. Neighbours? I don't know any them.. Management? Impossible because they would only leave me notice for payment..

Updates.... (27th Dec 08)

Mysterious Santa Claus has been identified!! She's no other than Juliet.. Actually it's my own mistake as she had already sms me but because not many people will call or sms me, so i didnt bother to charge my Hp.. opps!!! Thank you very much.. And appreciate your sweet little thoughts..

No comments: