Monday, December 29, 2008

America Hand Language (ASL)

I'm so into this ASL after watching the videos on Youtube.. So, I've decided to make my own ASL cards for Davis.. It's probably a bit early to start alphabets on him but I'm so determine to get started on it in case my passion goes down.. Soooo.. For the benefit of you mommies!! Here are the signs for the ABC... You may want to make your own cards for your little ones or alternatively you can save the pictures of my pretty fingers and call them your own! I can't believe I'm sharing all my secrets with you..
p/s: You can sign with either hand..


A
("A" and "S" are very similar, notice the placement of my thumb)

B

C


D

E

F

G
("G" and "Q" are very similar, the only differences is that when signing "G", your thumb and index finger are pointing side)

H

I

J
(Use your little finger to make the letter "J")

K
("K" and "P" are very similar, the only differences is that when signing "K", your thumb, index and middle finger are pointing upward )

L

M

N

O

P
("K" and "P" are very similar, the only differences is that when signing "P", your thumb, index and middle finger are pointing downward)

Q
("G" and "Q" are very similar, the only differences is that when signing "Q", your thumb and index finger are pointing downward)

R

S
("A" and "S" are very similar, notice the placement of my thumb)

T

U

V

W

X

Y


Z

(Use your index finger to make the letter "Z")

No comments: