Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's a happy and sad day =) =(

I'm so lucky today.. I've got some "authentic Chinese food" that Shirley got for me from Vegas.. So touched!! It's my favourite Ah Chung Oyster Omelette and complementary braised pig intestine.. It's awesome.. And also the curry puffs from Penang.. I hurried to heat up the oyster omelette.. Yum Yum.. while I was halfway eating through the omelette, I stopped for awhile and thought maybe I should wake hubby up and share it with him..
After heating up the rest of our dinner I sat down with him at the table and had our meal.. Just then I started to recall a news that I saw on Eric's friend profile in the friendster.. It was such a sad news.. Eric's friend, Angeline's hubby got involve in a car crash last Oct and died.. Leaving his 4 year old daughter and wife.. Tears start to well up in my eye as I slowly munch away my dinner and remembered the picture that their daughter had drawn.. Its a drawing of her and her mommy and daddy is in a coffin... Life is so vulnerable and unpredictable.. That guy is only 26 at the time of the accident.. Even though I do not know the wife, who happens to be Eric's secondary school classmate, nor her husband personally.. but my heart goes out to them..
To Angeline: I know you probably won't even be reading this, but I hope time will slowly heal your wounds and be brave to face the future.. Daughter stills need you..

No comments: