Saturday, July 18, 2009

My healthy lunch

Marinated salmon from Costco.. My 2nd box till date..
The thing I like about these guys is that they are so simple to prepare and doesn't cost you a bomb.. And the box says, its marinated with olive oil and canola oil.. Isn't that gorgeous?

Wrap it up in foil and bake at 350F for 20min.
The last time I cook my lobster tail with my pan, the smell lingers in my house for 3 days.. Air freshener wasn't able to mask it at all.. So no more fishy salmon smell this time round.. Everything was concealed in the oven.


Ready to serve.
I loaded my lunch with big bunch of baby spinach, carrots and a whole tomato... GOOD EAT, GOOD HEALTH!

Yummy stuff we have.. Slurp!!


Plate, "I'm still unwashed."
And the best part, you only need to wash the fork and plate..


1 comment:

Angie said...

wow lau, clever lei :) Hahahahahaha