Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm late, but still.. Gong Xi Gong Xi

I'M BACK!! sorry for not updating for so long.. Hmm.. Lets see where should I start from.. Well let me touch on abit on my departure to SIN and some CNY pictures..

Myself in Day 1 outfit..

My 2nd sister, see can pose some more.

3rd sister.. She wanted to buy something really red, but can't find anything suitable.. Try harder next year k.
the 4th generation babies and my cousins.

We are the 3rd batch at this table.. Cause too crowded at grandma's place.. on the eve of CNY's eve..

Me," Babies look here!!!"

Bin Bin Gor Gor, I was playing with it first!

Forget it. I play the bell bell ba..

After awhile... Le le going to do something naughty!!

Pin him to the ground!! This is to teach you not to bully me!!

p/s: all narration are not the intended conversation that took place
my bao bei granny and me at Din Tai Feng (Paragon).

Family photo at the Chinatown Point entrance after having dinner at the Mouth Restaurant (Di Mao Guan).. At the checkpoint in Phoenix Sky Harbour Airport.. Daddy Kwong, I'm going to miss you so super duper much much..


This is Peishan and Davis boy boy at San Francisco Airport.. I wonder what would I do without her.. and also the China Uncle on the same flight with us from SF to HK.. Arigato!!

No comments: