Monday, April 20, 2009

It's for Davis again..

We went to a restaurant D&B at Tempe marketplace that has similar dining concept as Peter Piper Pizza.. It is a place where you can dine and play at the same time. Actually we were planning to go to the Hooter's at downtown but the place was already fully packed and the waiting list is quite long so we switched location. Sheena used the points that they won from the games to redeem gifts for every kids of our's. Here is our Moo Moo Cow from Sheena and Moey. Thank you.


Bought a pair of gigantic leaf from Ikea. It's not cheap. they're about $15 each.. I intend to use these leaves to decorate Davis future room in our Singapore flat. If you had read my older posts, you'll know that Davis has a Rainforest's series jumperoo from Fisherprice. I'm going to continue the rainforest spirit in our new home, I mean erhmm his room..




Sheena gave Davis a pair of Crocs as Bjorn already had a pair of the same size.. I bought the Spongebob and squarepants Crocs from ROSS.. It's only $4.99. And the Osh Kosh sandals is from Merry..


Last weekend, we went to Ikea with Rayson and his family, Moey and his family and my own family.. Daddy picked the toy on the left ($7.99) cause he said that the little colorful blocks will not mess up our house as they were "caged" in the colorful metal wires. So no toys to pick and also I need not sing that piece of song Clean Up, Clean Up, everybody, everyday from Barney. I pick the one on the right ($10.99) as it might be useful for Davis in the future. When he start to learn math. In the end Davis seems to prefer the one that I picked.


The 1st 3 piece set cost $8.25, the other 2 is about $6.99 each.


I went to Babies "R" Us about a mile away from our house with Lynn, Sheena and Jerlyn. Suppose to accompany Lynn as it was her virgin visit to this new outlet but I ended up doing some purchases for Davis boy boy..


mental note to self, Bring Daddy Kwong to Toys "R" Us to look at the Mickey Mouse table set..

No comments: