Monday, April 27, 2009

Random thoughts that just pop

Davis boy boy is turning 1 in a few days time. I can't lock time in a safe and it just zoomed past me. I should really be cherishing my remaining months in the States before the reality starts to kick in. I've seen a couple of friends who used to stay in Arizona, commenting that Singapore is a reality whereas States is like a dream or something.. I totally agree to that statement.

My rotting-at-home-time is coming to an end pretty soon. Just like 1 year ago, I gave birth to a most gorgeous boy, Davis Kwong on 7th May 08. Since after, my rotting time has turned into an extremely hectic and very tiring job that I have to be ready almost 24/7.

Davis on his part did what all babies have to do.. He grow up everyday, bit by bit.. He is now taller, stronger, heavier, noisier and very demanding on occasions. As for me, I became very fat but finally manage to get back to my pre-preg weight. A bit grouchy and short tempered sometimes. Must be the lack of proper sleep and entertainment..

Sometime before I end my stay in AZ, I'm going to do a post on the differences between Singapore and States.

My thoughts about my 2 years 9 months stay in Arizona.

Places that I've been during this period etc...

So stay tuned.. They should be coming in late August or after..

No comments: