Saturday, April 25, 2009

What should I do?


I was never a person with patience to begin with.. Nope its not happening yet, not now.. I want to complain!! I wanted to brand them as my neighbours from HXLL, but shall call them my terrible neighbours instead. They partied 3 day straight from the 1st day. Cranking up the most irritating and definitely the most annoying noise by stomping on the floor, kicking on the wall (I guess because they got high and really excited about something, football maybe??), cheering loudly and running down the stairs at wee hours or very early in the morning without any consideration for the neighbours. That aside. they even resort to playing pranks on us, 2nd time this month!! XXxxXXx!!!!!!! And fyi, this is only their 1st month..
.
.
.

The stupidest thing is that they put it in such a way that its so obvious to us..
Are they missing some brains?? Knock on their head, "Hello, brains are you there??"


The 1st time they put a half eaten ice-cream cup from cold stone under our wheel. And this morning, they left a cup with some brownish looking liquid underneath that same wheel again..


The only differences is that the 1st time they put the cup at the back of the front wheel. Which means that we will roll over the cup when we do our reverse. Today is, how should I say? The brain thingy. They put it in front of the front wheel.. So even if we do a reverse, we won't hit the cup.. Now tell me, is that a clever thing to do?? I can't explain it.. NO BRAIN AT ALL.


The 1st time we wanted to take revenge by putting the ice-cream cup under their own wheel. Since we saw it and had prevented that little mishap. But guilt came over us, I went back to pick up that cup, together with other litters (can of beer and empty Gatorade bottle) that they discarded around my house. I'm not their servant lor. And I still have to pick up after them. Grrr!!!! That happen last week, and today we have new litters again..



Thrown down from their patio.

Now I really regret not staying on the 2nd floor. At least I don't have to suffer from those unnecessary noise and probably lesser bugs. How am I going to endure the next 5 months?

No comments: