Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good money but not for me

Age is really catching up with me as I am writing this post. The headache seems like its here to stay as I've just popped 2 painkiller.. Grrr...

I was chatting with Sooyi the other day about the tattoo show held in Singapore and asked her to take some picts for me to see as I was unable to attend.

One of the tattoo featured was a tattoo of marine life on a woman's back..

Me to Sooyi: I can imagine the turtles swimming into the tattoo.. So scary..

If you had read the column on the right, turtles and tortoises are my ultimate hatred...

Now came this

'Best job in the world' offered


An Australian state is offering internationally what it calls "the best job in the world" -- earning a top salary for lazing around a beautiful tropical island for six months. Blah blah blah......

As for me, I will NEVER take up this offer even if its presented to me on a silver platter.. Let alone that there might be other 10 thousands people applying for that one job.

Imagine myself swimming in the sea... what if the turtles are swimming towards me?

what if I am being swallowed by a whale?

what if the great white sharks come and had me for dinner?

Haiz...

Shall abruptly end my post here..

No comments: