Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not too good

I have been feeling very sick for the past 1 week.. The dizziness seems to be getting worst by the day.. Just 2 days ago I started having diarrhea and vomited twice.. Was suppose to have dim sum and steamboat dinner with the Princesses but I had to cancel it.. If it doesn't get better by tonight, I'm going to the hospital.. Not a good start especially it's only days after the New year..

This coming Saturday, I'll be boarding the plane back to Singapore.. Sounds good right? After a whole 2 years 1 month.. Hurray!! I really miss a lot of things back home.. Family, friends, fooooooood. But why can't I have the best of both world? I'll be going home with Davis, leaving Daddy Kwong in Arizona for 2 whole month..

When I'm back, I need to..

Getting my hair fixed
Visiting my future home site
Buying some nice blings
Meeting friends
Shopping

That's it for now.. I'm going to the hospital.. Hope its nothing serious..

No comments: