Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a freaking night!!

So much words went on my mind while I was doing the dishes last night that I almost wanted to pen them down instantly but then its really very late. So I thought maybe I can do it tomorrow, which is now of course, but then the fumes had died down so much that I somehow forgotten what makes me so furious yesterday that I wanted to smash all the bowls and pots..

I remembered saying something like. "I hate the freaking dirty dishes and I hope that in my entire freaking life, I don't have to wash a freaking bowl!!" Then I corrected myself instantly that "No, it should be I don't have to do a freaking housework ever!!" Hoping that maybe God will accede to my tiny request.

Freaking mad when I'm looking at the freaking dirty stuff piling up in the sink.. Some of which were so tough to wash as the bits of the leftover like rice or cereal had dry up and it wouldn't come off even with the vigorous scrubbing. Hence I'm only left with one option that is to soak them overnight and wash them tomorrow.

I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth but fortunately I have such a wonderful mom that hardly demand me nor my sisters to do any of the housework. I grew up in such an environment that doing housework is such a detestation, at least it applies to me. Alas, I cannot tell you how much grief housework has afflict on me.. The damages has been done..

I wish that some clever Germans or Japanese would come out with disposable pots and pans.. If you see this and is neither a citizen of either, if you can invent what I hope for, please let me know.. I will change the country of your choice (either the word Germans or Japanese) to your nationality instead. And also, make it affordable else it won't benefit me anyway.
..............................................................................

Last weekend our pastor was telling us that, for his baby, he would feed him himself. For his toddler, he cut the food into bite size and the toddler feeds himself. As for the teenager, he tell him where the food is and ask him to get his own food..

The same theory applies to us, Christians. When we are baby believers, other fellow Christians feeds us with information from the bible. When we get older, we learn to feed ourselves by studying the scriptures.. So something that I have learn throughout the years is that I'm not going to use vulgarities.. Be it verbal or written.. So no F words, no swearing and no foul.. But then I suppose "freaking" it not consider one of them right. And so does the word "Shit"..
Like, "Shit, I forgot to turn off the stove" etc.. Unless I say words like "Shit you" or "You are a piece of shit". That's different..
So you don't see words like chicken pie or F your mother kind of stuff in here..

I only want to make your reading experience with me enjoyable... =) Say cheese!!

No comments: