Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009..

Hi hi everybody, Happy New Year.. I'm so busy holidaying and watching drama since the 1st day of 2009 till now. Forget the fact that I'm 7 days late because I'm going to reward you with some of my new year photos!!

To welcome our 2009, we headed north to flagstaff with a bunch of friends to celebrate new year.. Just days before our trip, Daddy Kwong had started to prepare the stuff that we need.. This is not our 1st time travelling with Davis, however I felt that Daddy Kwong had taken a few extra precaution in the trip..

Eg: He bought heat pad that we could stuff inside our pockets to keep us warm.. My Davis had braved the cold weather in Canada. Even thou Canada isn't snowing at that time, but the temperature is like 8C lor. In my mind I'm thinking "Aiya, whats all these fuss about.."

He prepare biscuits and cracker that we are not suppose to eat!! Sounds a bit weird right. He told me that they are meant for emergency. Say we got stuck in the highway or somewhere and couldn't get help..

He bought a shovel in case our tyres got stuck in the snow.. Hey it's a shovel hor! Not a garden spade.. It's so big that it can't go into our car boot.. I had to squeeze in my seat with it.. What to do? Better be safe than sorry..

He wanted to buy a flea blanket so that we can use it in the car.. Or to use in emergency.. I recall that we have a brand new one at home so didn't buy..

He bought lots of other stuff for the car.. like emergency tyre repair kit and some other stuffs which I can't remember..

AND!! he brought our 1st aid kit too!!!

Our car is really overloaded with all the barang barang, 2 sleigh and luggages..
.
.
.
.
Me: "Why are we bringing all these?, this is not our 1st time travelling with Davis."

Eric: "You know, that day, somebody at work told me that there was a man that went travelling with his family, the car broke down and he went to look for help, leaving his wife and kids in the car. The man never return. He was found dead buried in the snow."

Me:"......"
.
.
.
.

I must say I love and appreciate Eric even more for all the efforts that he had put in.. Becoming a Dad has really mould him into a better person.. More considerate and thoughtful..
not snowing? Doesn't matter, I created my own..
This is me and the bunch of friends..

This is Huang Fei Hung vs Li Xiao Long


at the meteor crater

1 comment:

Snooky doodle said...

what a cute little baby :)