Saturday, March 14, 2009

A mom gonna do what a mom gonna do.

God is faithful, God is kind. He listens and remembers my prayer.. I had safely arrived in Arizona.. I'm very glad that the whole experience wasn't that bad... In fact I can hardly say that it was bad.. My plane took me from SIN to NRT which was about 7.5hr, then from NRT to LAX another 9hr+ and lastly from LAX to PHX which is another 1hr+..

I had to kangaroo my 10+kg baby and carried a haversack containing mainly his supplies.. He did behave himself and even slept for hours.. Thank God. I was able to catch some rest myself.

If you think that this is no big deal, it's ok, because I'm talking about myself anyway.

The best part was during the flight from NRT to LAX, I asked a crew how many more hours to our destination, and she told me about 4hr+ to go.. I was elated as I had no idea at all that its only 9hr+ from NRT to LAX. In my mind I was prepared for a 16hrs flight.. muhahahaaaa..


Upon reaching LAX airport, I had to clear custom again, joined the queue which is super long.. Collected my luggage and tugging it, don't forget my 10+kg baby and a probably 4kg haversack to another terminal.. Joined the queue again to check-in my luggage. Went through the scanning again and finally found a cafe for a drink.. Bought a bottle of Pepsi for USD$3.75.. Had a few sip and called Laogong Baobei for the 5th time.. heehee.. I missed his voice and I can't stopped myself from calling him and waking him up again.. Finally I can use my HP.. Went to search for my gate and was totally off cause I went to the wrong wing.. At last I found it and sat there for a rest.. Heard the PA system calling for passenger KOH, that's me.. Went over to check whats the problem and the check-in staff told me I couldn't have the seat that was given to me previously as I was carrying an infant. Had my seat changed which I didn't care at all..

My 2nd best part happened at the boarding area in the LAX airport.. The check-in staff said that its about 1hr 30min to PHX!!! I could have shout out for joy... I can't believed that I'm only less than 2hrs to seeing my hubby.. The main reason was that I didn't had a watch with me and I can't turn on my HP on flight, I didn't know how many hours had past and I didn't had friendly neighbours beside me that I could have ask them the time..

For short, I am so proud with myself and ahbachang..

I Love Us..

No comments: