Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy birthday Sheena!!

Weeks before Sheena's 23rd birthday, Our big princess Shirley had already emailed me about the surprise for our girl of that day. I took charge of buying the cake preferably something with Hello Kitty.. When I returned to Arizona, I began searching for the birthday cake.. When to check out Commissory, Walmart and Cold Stone but didn't find anything that is really nice.. So I thought maybe I can bake her one.. Then....... read the previous post to know what happen..

We planned to meet at my place at 11am and once everyone is here, we will marched to our HQ which is just across my house.. Shirley had already coordinate with Moey to make sure that they are already awake.. So Moey opened the door for us, haha Sheena is in the shower so we hide in the front room. Waited for about 10 min and she's still in the shower, so we asked Moey to check out the situation.. He went into the room and came out, Sheena is already out.. So we stormed into her bedroom and gave her a surprise.. Hah, birthday girl is wearing her contact lens..

Happy birthday girl. I hope you won't feel lonely celebrating your birthday in AZ.. Maybe it's not as happening as those that you had in Singapore, but still I wish that you will be cheerful and enjoy your stay in here..


Cutting her birthday cake.


The princess gang


Another one..


And the happy Moey family.

~The End~

p/s: to moey: work harder to wash and cook your rice.. =)

No comments: