Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a busy sunny day

Heeee, I'm an "illegal immigrant" no more.. Renew my ID and driver license as hubby was given an off day today.. We had to trouble Sheena to drive us to the base to make new ID, then MVD for new driver license.. I woke up early to put some makeup on.. You can call me vain but I don't care.. I have been carrying an ID with an ugly photo of myself for the past 2 years and this is my 4th driver license.. So die die also have to make sure that I'm getting something nice to keep..

FYI, we have extended our stay in the States till Sept this year. We are suppose to end our contract this March.. Hence the need to renew our cards.



After the busy day running around the neighbourhood, we then proceed to LeeLee oriental market to replenish our fridge and buy some food that we've planned to cook this week.. This is my 1st attempt at making curry fish with Sheena, and the taste is so good, nobody can tell that its from someone who has never make one before.. Moey had 3 bowls of rice, Sheena and hubby had 2 bowls each and I had one..
Poor Liew was sick and Shirley already had a busy day in the morning so she couldn't join us for dinner.. But both of us were so kind hearted so we dabao some curry fish and also cuttlefish with kangkong for her.. Shirley say its nice and it has her mom's taste. Even her hubby who was sick also couldn't resist our curry fish.
While at the table during the dinner, I joked that Sheena and I should open a stall selling Curry Fish and maybe we will get some Singapore NiceFOOD award or U channel GoodEat award.. =) Sounds good isn't it..

No comments: