Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not that good not that bad

I signed up a package with CITIspa and went for my 1st session last week.. There's a promotion going on that day at the Baby fair at Expo and I sign up for a 10 treatment with them.. The Bao saleswoman told me it's their special promotion during the fair and I won't be able to get the same deal at their outlets, with no expiry date and only $38 per treatment, I was really tempted.. But when she presented me with the recipt, it was $406.60 as I still had to pay GST and she didn't tell me before that. Sian, mo twui twui, I had to pay an extra of $26.60.. Then nevermind, I went to the CITIspa at Northpoint and saw the big advertisement board that says $38 per treatment!! For their new outlet.. For a brief moment, I felt cheated.. Cannot believe in Bao people.. Angry!!

My 1hr body treatment is inclusive of a 15 min in the steam bath



30 min of back massage

and 15 min in the jacuzzi..
Their usual price is $188 exclusive of GST but I was able to enjoy the treatment for only $40+.. Out of 5 stars, I would rate it a 3.5.. As I find nothing really fantastic in the back massage, because it's really only back massage, they didn't even do my arms or legs.. But maybe it's only 30 min for the massage, so I couldn't complain.. And only for $40+, who cares..

I thought maybe I should make use of my package before I return to Arizona, so I made an appointment with them for a facial in the same week.. Facial was not that bad. As predicted, during the facial itself, they began to hard sell me with their extra services.. The saleswoman said that she noticed my abdomen was kinda bloated and asked if I wanted to have a body treatment while I'm having my facial.. Listen le very sian lor. Of course I declined la.. Bloated or not I know myself.. Then after the facial, I was given a cup of ginger tea and the hard selling started again.. I simply told her I used to work in this line before and I have tons of products sitting at home.. Hope they will remember me and not use this same tactic again..

No comments: