Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I don't know

I happen to came across this picture and remembered the time when this movie was aired in the Harkins Cinema at Mcdowell about a year ago.. We went for a movie with a batch of guys from the sqn and saw this poster. Boon said that this picture of Jet Li looks like Eric.. I believe so and even Eric himself thinks so too.. So I thought maybe I could look up the photos of Eric and see if I can find any with the similar facial expression..







and this is the best match that I found.. How is it? I think there's 80% similarity.. =)


While looking back at all the old pictures, from the one we took at New York to Sedona, I came across some of the photos that we took when we reached Arizona 2 years ago.. I'm feeling abit stressful now as I'm not sure if I should have ever started on this post..


I saw this "old photo" that we took in the beginning..

dated: May 2007


As I was looking at some of the photos that I took with her, suddenly a gust of sadness overpowered me.. Why did we ruin this 2 years when we could have lived in harmony? I was upset and angry that I took down all the photos that we took together that I posted in the friendster.. I couldn't bear to see the sight of her again.. I didn't know what had I done to make her say those harsh words in my presence.. And all the things that we did to each other ever since that day.. I do not want to elaborate any further what really happened.. In anger, we do things to hurt each other thinking that it would make us feel better.. But I don't think I've feel any better all these while. I'm not sure if she did feel better.. Maybe she did??

Anyway this Saturday is coming soon. I just want to wish her goodbye and have a safe flight..

maybe you might be laughing your ass off me.. or maybe you're feeling as sad as I am??

No comments: