Monday, March 16, 2009

The weight issue

I get people asking me if I went on a diet while I was back in Singapore for that month or so.. I must be out of my mind if I really did that. How can I ever resist the temptation after being so food deprived for 2 years..

I've received a few comments from friends here saying that I have lost weight and asked me how is that possible. I told them that I did not went on any diet and even ate more than what I did when I was in the States. The answer is simple. I exercise unknowingly!! I kangaroo my 10kg to and fro my grandma home.. From Yishun, I had to take an express bus to Tampines interchange and then from there I had to take another bus to Bedok.. Although I always get a seat, I still had to walk from my home to the bus-stop, and from another bus-stop to my grandma's home.. Under the humid weather, the perspire that I had in a single day is more than what I had in the States 2 years together..

I am glad that I'm only 2kg away from my desired goal!! Ganbatte

No comments: