Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sian

Tomorrow will be the day I'll end the trip to Singapore and return to Arizona.. Very stressful as this is my 1st time boarding the plane myself with Davis in tow.. I feel so sick in my stomach and I can almost feel the intestines tangling themselves together..

I'm really scare!!
I'm not sure if I have enough milk formula with me
I hope that I won't be stranded in the airport like my sis-in-law did
I cannot imagine carrying Davis throughout the whole journey and I think that my arms will break
I'm scare that he will pooped in the plane
I hope that the flight isn't that full so that I can switch seats
I don't know if I'll be able to sleep at all
I'm worried that the immigration officer will ask me alot of questions and I'll be so tongued tied that I lost my words
I hope they don't serve me cup noodles again as I can imagine Davis spilling it and scald himself
I'm afraid that he will cry or fall sick or misbehave

I don't like to be in this situation at all!!!

Dear Abba, I pray that you will help me to overcome my fears. That Davis will be good baby on board. Please bless us with good weather with no turbulence and no rain.. Let all our flights to Phoenix be smooth sailing and protect us from all harms and dangers.. In your name I pray.. Amen

No comments: