Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i sucks at everything i did today

my supposedly to-be thick vermicelli bitter gourd soup turned out exceptionally bitter today.. Because I didn't rub salt on the bitter gourd and I've left them in the pot of soup for too long that I'm practically drinking bitter fluid.. I woke up this morning feeling not too bad.. Thinking that its going to be another "wonderful" day with Davis.. The sky was pretty cloudy even though its 12 noon and that I even got into the mood of strolling around our apartment with Davis in his pram and walking Milkshake at the same time.. Things were going fine until Davis woke up from his afternoon nap.. Almost everything that I use to entertain him didn't kept him occupied for long. He was literally screaming and crying at me the whole time.. The meringue that we made yesterday didn't turn out as predicted.. I called nationwide and they got my address wrong.. The tv isn't working well and the graphic keeps pausing.. I can't have my shower and I desperately needed one.. When am I going to have a break?!? And I know the part 2 of the episode.. Daddy Kwong didn't had enough sleep last night and I knew he would be dying to meet his zhou gong when he come back.. I need a pillowtalk tonight.. or maybe I should just try to get some rest..

Sometime I wish that Davis didnt exist..
Sometime I wish that I don't have to care for anyone in the world
Sometime I wish to be more selfish
Sometime I wish to travel the world
Sometime I wish that I'm being appreciated
Sometime I wish to have more hugs and kisses..
Sometime I sorry to Davis for not being a perfect mother to him
Sometime I sorry to Eric that I did not meet up to his expectation of a wife
But after sometime I'm glad that I am me..

No comments: