Friday, November 21, 2008

a verse for milkshake

Hey Hey yo! oh milkyshake...
Milkyshake yo milkyshake yo,
you're my MilkyshAKE,
oH MILkyshake yo,
milkyshake yo Ni Zhen Ke Ai..

hubby and I had already memorise this erhmm, song or verse by hard.. cause I'm singing it all the time.. It's not exactly a song nor a rap, so I really have no idea what to call it.. It's just something that we always say out while playing with milkshake.. I shall name it a verse for milkshake.. will that do?? Whenever we're saying this verse, it will normally add some spirit into our home and make it really noisy and cheerful.. See how I love my dog! She has a own verse.. And nonononono, there's isn't a typo error in my title or my post, her name is milkshake but in the verse I'll like to call her milkyshake..

No comments: