Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby food can be yummy food

Take your pick! Extra calcium or whole grains? I would rather buy both than to waste my time standing at the aisle procrastinating which is the better choice.. These little puffs melts in the mouth and like its name, its really puffy.. Taste wise, hmm I like them both.. and I'm eating so much I forgot that I didn't buy them for myself.
The Singaporean KS (afraid to lose) attitude just possessed me whenever I start browsing up and down the shelves of baby food, running my fingers through the neatly arranged bottled baby puree, I'll be sure to look for these magic alphabets.. DHA.. Not that I'm worried with the development of Davis' eyes and brain but if its proven that this stuff works. I'm gonna try it.. And how I wish sometime in the near future, they could just sell me a bottle of concentrated DHA so that I can add it into whatever food that I'm putting into Davis mouth.. now thats going overboard.. I know, i'm just kidding..

No comments: