Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Strudel has a story!

After baking, I posted a message on my msn that says.. Baking apple strudel.. Is everyone hungry or what? I've received messages from at least 8 of my friends asking about my strudel.. wow.. I reckon everyone must be hungry.. that has to be it.. I hope my memory is not failing me.. these are my 8 friends..

1 Juliet (USA)
2 Eunice (Singapore)
3 Linda (USA)
4 Sooyi (Singapore)
5 Shirley (USA)
6 Euan (Australia)
7 Jimmy (Singapore)
8 Angie (Australia)

Last week I've wanted to bake an apple strudel but due to my "bo chap" preparation, I eventually ended up with two strudels instead.. haha..as i didnt really bother to check for the correct amount of ingredient.. well at least I manage to share my strudels with one of my friend, Linda.. Initially I wanted to try out Angie's recipe that she've posted on her own blog but I thought of finding some other resource as to preparing the apple stuffing.. to cut the story short.. this is the pic of my apple strudels. She say dust heavily with icing sugar and serve. Mine seems overly dusted!! hmm, what am I going to do with the remaining icing sugar??? i still have a box of leftover..

2 comments:

lindarella said...

yummy! its nice! :)

The pretty mom said...

heh, really? i'm goin to try other strudel next time.. since i still have some of the leftover sheets.. =P