Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks for the big sales during thanksgiving

I used to be $12.99-$16.99.. but now I'm only $1.99
The sales during thanksgiving is like the biggest sales ever in that whole year.. So much sales going on and the deals are so attractive that it's almost like mission impossible.. Get it? not to be tempted of course.. This year is going to be my second and also the last Thanksgiving in the States.. Last year I was three months into my pregnancy that I was made to stay at home to recuperate and rest.. This year, we've decided to try our luck at some of the usual stores in Phoenix.. The first stop is Arizona mill..We went there at 11+pm cause the stores are open at 12 midnight (see I'm not the kiasu type).. It's my favourite shopping centre as the stuff are always on sales, and now being Thanksgiving, the sales were even bigger and better.. We bought a lot of stuff for Davis.. so cheap.. His cargo pants is only $1.99 each and that pair of shoe is only $2.99 excluding the storewide discounts. woohoo.. Chiong arh..
Queueing for Coach cause they are having 25% additional.. Angmos also very kiasu lor
Coach is having a 1 hour sales at 6pm. I reach there at around 5.45pm (see I prove that I'm not the kiasu type again) and there's already like a hundred people infront of me.. Suppose to help Sooyi get some Coach stuff but so sway.. only manage to get a keyfob for her.. I bought another 2 handbags for myself.. Aiyo spend money again.. But I will definately not buy a single Coach when I return to Singapore.. haha I'll aim for LV.. *evil grins

Hi' I'm only $5

Bought some Bebe tank top for only $16+ each.. I slup 5 pieces.. haha.. Today is the black Friday.. the sales lagi better.. Daddy Kwong bought a 4 gig ram for his laptop, new skin, a laptop cooling fan and a laptop cover at Fry's electronics.. I tell you.. its really cheap..I bought another pair of boots when I already had 3 pairs. Sheena says its worth investing as the boots in Singapore are very expensive.. I got for myself a scrapbook software for $39.99.. After the mail-in rebate.. its only $9.99.. Where to find such good deals in Singapore?! Don't tel me the Great Singapore sales ok.. Anyway I'm really happy for ourselves.. haha abit ki siao le..

No comments: