Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Milkshake and Davis

Santa send his helper out early this year. This little fellow must have entered my house through the window and fell onto the bed.. I want to kidnap him because he forgot my present and I have been nice all year..
Poor Milkshake wants to enter Davis room but we blocked her out.. She's lying on the floor watching me and Davis having playtime on the mat.. I don't have an option. She likes to step on the mat and we have to forbid her from coming in.. I'm sorry Milkshake, but you're still my good girl girl..

This morning before Daddy Kwong leave for work, he came into our bedroom and told me he've changed Davis's diaper and he hasn't poo.. So just now while we were playing in the room I smell some poo, the room was rather dark so i just bend over my head and sniff through the diaper to make sure.. Oh my gosh!! So smelly. Baby poo stink and I almost fainted..

No comments: