Sunday, November 23, 2008

So pissed today

The weekend finally arrived and this afternoon we drove to the Circuit city at Mcdowell 101 for some shopping.. As I was about to enter the premises, the charcoal security guard stopped me and ask me to leave my haversack with him and he said he would look after for me. It's so strange, everyone is walking in and out of the store carrying their own bags.. It's not that I'm carrying a super huge bag that is capable to steal a HDef 42" TV of whatsoever.. The haversack was important to us as it contain all of Davis's supplies.. I would probably have agreed if it's their store policy that every customer do so and provided that they have a proper place to store our bags.. And on that miserable looking chair that he had with him was empty.. Meaning he had let everyone before us entered the store and stopped me on purpose.. Prior to that I just wiped the shopping cart with my baby wipes to make sure that its clean for Davis to sit in.. So super pissed..and it just spoilt my shopping mood.. We had been to that store plenty of time and never once we had this kind of problem. I feel that it's a case of racism and I will not patronise that store ever again.. Just because we were the minority race doesn't mean I'm a pushover!!

2 comments:

lindarella said...

they are liquidating... nx time if u wanna patronise their stores, they might not b avail in AZ oso.. haha

The pretty mom said...

i know, but its so infuriating!! I want to tell the whole world I got bullied.. haha.. As if I have many readers sia.. =P