Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my new neighbours

The peace that I had for the past 7 months has officially ended today.. This afternoon while I was doing my usual chores at home, I overheard some guys talking loudly to themselves and in less than a few moments, I started to hear footsteps coming from the unit above.. That is it.. I've already had a "bad prediction" that day while walking back home.. I saw 2 males and a staff from my apartment office walking towards my direction.. They were coming from the vacant unit above mine.. In less than a week (which is today) they have moved into the unit.. I began to hear loud banging.. I mean really loud ones.. To make thing worst the houses here in Arizona were mainly made out from plaster and wood as the structure.. Unlike the bricks and concrete wall that I'm so used to back in Singapore.. It's their first day here and I shouldn't be complaining too much..Who doesn't make noise when they are moving? I know maybe those running away from loanshark.. hee.. I only hope that they are some considerate neighbours that will not make too much unnecessary noise especially after 8pm.. I wish they park their car properly and will not overpark into my lot.. I hope they don't run around the house and come crushing down into my unit.. hehe.. Gosh, I think I'm going to be a typical Singaporean style auntie soon.. I think I'll drop them a love letter when I'm free..

The letter will look something like

Dear Neighbours,
I love to have you with us at Adiamo Palm Valley and hope you have settled down in your new apartment. You can also love us back by not creating too much noise so that I can have an easier day at home.
Your Loving neighbour =)

No comments: