Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's cooking?

Woke up at 9.30am to fix something for my growling stomach, and what you're seeing is the remains of my breakfast.. So upset when I open the microwave door and got this surprise! How come I can cook maggie mee with the mircowave but not the cereal? =(
Had to cook something fast and filling.. Haven't had ABC soup for a long time and I added some curd skin cause I'm too lazy to defrost the meat.. I'm going to mash some of the carrot and potato for Davis later.. Hope he likes them..
My new recipe.. Doesn't it look tasty? I can't help but feeling proud of myself for this innovative invention.. Taste darn great too.. All I did was to add a can of braised pork and some dried shimp to my rice and cook them together in the rice cooker!! Too bad I can only enjoy my yummylicious lunch on my own as Daddy Kwong is still at work..

No comments: