Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sedona, Fall 2008

Click on map to enlarge
In case if you were wondering where is the Sedona I'm talking about. This is the map of Arizona.. see how big it is compared to Singapore.. It took us about 2hr 30 min to get to Sedona.. So usually we will have to set out early in the day and leave before the sky turns dark.. Especially so during the end of year as the sun sets pretty early now..
This is so cute.. Chauffeur of the day is our Davis boy boy. He's going to drive us to Sedona (aka the red rock country).. so Kawaii.. And hey, that's my son you're looking at!!!
This is the main reason I wanted to go Sedona so badly.. The maple trees!! This will be my last Fall in the states, so by hook or by crook, I MUST GO AND BID THEM GOODBYE as I wasn't able to take any photos with the leaves when I was holidaying at Canada last month.. And Sedona seems like the only place which is near enough for us to drive up to..

This is damn scary.. You won't know it unless you're there.. When I was walking towards the middle, I can actually see the surrounding moving past me and almost wanted to chicken out.. And then...

I squatted down.. haha.. It's all because of that stupid hunny who took his own sweet time to get to me.. are we done yet!! I just wanna get myself out of there
Finally reached the top of the mountain after 2hr.. I absolutely have no idea that we were on a hiking excursion and that's why I wasn't properly attired.. who in the right mind who wear boots and make it so dirty.. Luckily I can still wipe those sands off..

2 comments:

lindarella said...

when and which part of sedona did u go? we just went last sat... the leaves r not red yet leh.. alot of yellow ones....

The pretty mom said...

we went to the devils trail on the 1st day..and then to the oak creek on the 2nd day.. there's more green and yellow trees than red one, but we manage to catch a few inside the trout farm and also at tlaquepaque.. and also i don't think all the leaves will turn red.. oni certain species of trees ba.. =P