Thursday, November 20, 2008

My philosophy of life

From year April 2006 onwards, I've changed the way I lived my life.. All thanks to God who is willing to accept me and I began my journey as a Christ follower.. What a coincidence, my name Christine means Follower of Christ.. It was fated.. I love my God and I don't want to leave Him.. Because I left Him before and gradually I went back my old way until people came knocking on my door, I woke up and realise what a fool I've have been.. God knows everything that is going to happen, even before they happen.. by avoiding Him, I'm only lying to myself.. But He knows...He's only waiting for me to go back to Him.. I'll only feel safe under His protective wings.
These are some of the ways I lived my live..
  • I don't want to lie. even simplest question like how are you today? If I'm not doing good I would say I'm not than to just say I'm fine and shove that question away.. White lie is also a lie..
  • I don't want to gamble. whether it involve $ or not. I'm not interested. Because I know that God doesn't want me to gamble, so no! I got upset that time when someone actually asked me to pull the jackpot for them because they say pregnant woman brings luck, and I don't know how to refuse. (Although I silently wish that I would strike some lucky draws or win the Powerball during CNY in AZ)
  • I don't want to celebrate Halloween.. I almost gave into my temptation cause I know there would be so much fun.. I'm sorry Juliet.. It's about myself.. Satan be gone and stop testing me..
  • I want to live a harmonious life with the people around me.. Easy said than putting it into action. I forgot about God's teaching and lived my way. I'm sorry to God because I got so emotional and threw everything that I've learn aside.. I'm sorry to Eric cause I've added unhappiness in our life.. I'm sorry to the other party cause I fail to forgive.. I'm sorry to myself for not forgetting and it's always haunting me. Satan won the 1st half. I'm going to win the 2nd..
  • I want a happily ever after with Eric, because he is the one God matches me to.. I have to learn and accept every flaws that he has because I know I'm not perfect and he accepted every flaws that I have.. No matter what happen, I know I'm going to stick with him.. In a marriage, the two is join together as ONE.. Let no 3rd party come and destroy my marriage, do not accumulate hatred and learn to love and appreciate..
  • I don't encourage multiple sex partners.. Regardless the party is your gf/bf, fling or whatsoever. Cherish your body as it's a gift from God to your spouse.. God took a rib bone from Adam's body and made Eve.. 1 for 1..
  • I want to honour God in things that I do.. Like taking care of the little one and the big one. I had a mental struggle that time because I detest doing the dirty dishes, and Eric doesn't wash them for me all the time. So I switched to using disposables and also rubber gloves.. I'm sorry to Mother Earth because I'm adding trash and stress to her..
  • I sincerely hope that all the people that I meet will eventually become God's child just like me.. Even though I may not be the one that lead them to Christ, but I want to influence them in whichever way possible. I need to be the flower that will bloom wherever I'm planted.. Spread the seeds, Spread the love..
  • I don't believe in fengshui, nor karma, nor tarot card reading.. I think that's Satan's way to fool the world into stupidity and foolishness.. The more people shun away from the real God, after death, they're meeting Satan in hell.. he has got everything prepared to welcome you into the world of torment.. And there's is no way out!!
  • I want to apply some words of God in my life, but I kept forgetting.. I have to learn to be selfless and to give more.. Love God, love your neighbour then love yourself..
  • My 2 ultimate wishes for now.
  1. To die before Eric, because I know I'll be very lonely if he leave before me,
  2. To live in the heavenly home with God when the time is here.

No comments: