Friday, November 7, 2008

introduction of my new friends

From left to right, Bjorn, Sheena, Shirley, Jerin, myself, Davis and Eunice.. Last Thursday we celebrated Jerin XXth birthday at the pool of our apartment.. Happy birthday to Princess Jer Jer.. Juliet was the one taking the photo for us and Merry went off chasing after Isaac as he wanted to play at the playground.. Having fun huh, wives!! Our husbands were away at Vegas for their detachment.. so we had to find our own recreation.. and hey Bjorn, wasn't that supposed to be Isaac's Zhao Pai Dong Zhuo (trademark gesture). Kids are fast learner ain't they?
You might be wondering why did we call Jerin, Jer Jer Gong Zhu (princess). FYI, we have set up our own gang.. ehmm, clear throat, so let me introduce ourselves again.. We have Princess Xin Xin, Big Princess, Princess Jer Jer, Princess Hui Hui and Eunice.. Hmm, shall we call Eunice, Princess Ni Ni?? And I want to clarify myself, NOPE I DID NOT TEACH DAVIS WHAT U SEE IN THE PICTURE!!! hehe, he just reached over and molested our birthday girl.. wahh, did i just said that?

No comments: